Potentially Woodstock

The purpose of this blog is to give those coming to Woodstock a glimpse of what this town has to offer.  Be it shopping, sipping, listening or shapeshifting, we aim to cover some ground here. SO if you're an upcoming tourist and you have a special request, OR if you're a local looking for some photos and exposure send your email here.  

contact@rubinelliglass.com


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

TIGHTS G L O R I U S TIGHTS!



Here's a few of those aforementioned tights! It saddens me to admit this may be the last season I try to wear my 7 year old tattoo tights. 7 years old, did you read that right? YES! And I haven't even done a darn thing special to care for them. I've just loved them as if they were my own skin. Which most people think they are when they see them. I get stopped all the time by those who wonder if I really have had both of my legs fully tattooed. I tell them it's just my tights. The next question is always the same and so is the answer....WILD AND SWEET, Woodstock New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment