Potentially Woodstock

The purpose of this blog is to give those coming to Woodstock a glimpse of what this town has to offer.  Be it shopping, sipping, listening or shapeshifting, we aim to cover some ground here. SO if you're an upcoming tourist and you have a special request, OR if you're a local looking for some photos and exposure send your email here.  

contact@rubinelliglass.com


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just out of reach.



Since this is a lingerie store post I'm going to add it something rather personal. I have one of those hard to fit bodies....not a lot of cleavage if you know what I mean, ok not ANY cleavage! Anyway, like so many women, for so many reasons we all know the feeling of leaving an intimate apparel store feeling down about our bodies and coincidentally ourselves. This place Vidakafka eliminates that all too familiar feeling. I was in there one day having a silent meltdown wishing for some little something that would make me feel beautiful, Nancy observed my shopping style for about 5 minutes and started pulling hangers from the abundantly stocked racks. With each piece that she chose for me to try on i just couldn't believe how great i felt. Besides knowing her collection, she knows bodies. Each delicate whisper of a thing that she picked out for me looked and fit so perfect. She changed the way I saw myself and I will never underestimate the eye of a skilled clothier again.

So if you have any hang ups about your body and you're coming to Woodstock, reserve some time to get almost naked with Nancy at VIDAKAFKA. You'll be leaving that shyer side of yourself on the sidewalk, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment